Critters > Critters

Ants article

<< < (3/22) > >>

roy:
LEARN HOW TO GO AFTER THE QUEEN ANT....THIS WIPES THE WHOLE COLONY OR COLONIES...GETS RID OF ALL ANTS.................I HAVE KILLED OUT, DID NOT MOVE SOMEWHERE ELSE, FIRE ANT BEDS WITH ORANGE OIL.....LIKE 10AM IN MORNING, 3 OR 4 OZ TO GAL OF WATER, SOAK BED, KILL QUEEN AND YOU HAVE WON....SUGAR ANTS, 50 PERCENT BORAXO AND 50 PERCENT PLAIN SUGAR....ANTS TAKE POISON BACK TO QUEEN, ZAP YOU WIN AGAIN.....WORKS FOR ME....

Natasha M Lytell:
i have ants bad. i have tried all the above mentioned natural cures. nothing is helping or works. what do i do they are everywhere?

Jazel:
Ijust spray with WOW the ant die but more come from diffreny sides

Neil:
As I was reading, an ant was crawling on me while laying in bed.

Leo:
I have co-existed with ants for the last 10 years. Our house is built on an ant hill. I mean no mater where I dig in the yard I get ants. But I have over the years trained them not to cross my patios or climb on my walls. Every year, I get one or two large ant trails ( two to three inches wide) going from one side of the yard to the other right over my patio. What I do is spray the edges of the patio and sweep the ones in the middle off the patio and change their path. I like to think of it as a mutual respect thing. They move and I dont declare war on them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version