Critters > Critters

Ants article

<< < (9/22) > >>

Suzan:
have been battling all morning, the black pepper worked instantly thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Dana:
I have found several ants in a drawer in my kitchen. What is the best way to remove them. Anything would be appreciated!

garbo91:
my flat is covered in baby powder, hope it works, they've started running in circles, but it kinda seems they've taken the long way round. i hate them now, i had to buy an anti-ant bread box surrounded by water.. grr

ruth:
I initially sprinkled talc powder around their entry site and as a barrier to my food and garbage. Eventually they stayed away completely and I do not need to put any more powder down at all. I read that they do not like to get any powder on their feet.

christine:
ANTS!!! I have a problem with ants also, especially around my animal dishes. Outside I use cayenne pepper circle on a plate around the cat dish to control them. Or take honey and put it in a soda bottle mixed with soap. The honey draws them to a specific location and the soap /honey mix keeps them like a fly trap. Spray 100% vinegar on counters and around where the are entering. It also makes a natural room freshner for homes with pets.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version