Critters > Critters

Ants article

<< < (2/22) > >>

Dee Ann:
Probably spelled it wrong, but I think a write up on Diatomaceous Earth should be added to this article.

Forum Admin:
You might try what reply #90 is discussing.  Especially the part of the post at the bottom which discusses how to work when there is no mound present.

Additionally, start at the beginning of this thread and examine and utilize each suggestion you haven't tried.

Hope that helps.

Shantele:
Hello,

I have little tiny ants in my kitchen and what looks like now house.  I live in a 300yr old house, so the tiles in my kitchen are perfect for the ants to crawl inside and make a nest.  I have used everything eco friendly & also acids and sprays to get rid of them, but nothing seems to be working....As well, with my little son, I really wants these out..they only came inside because I brought a plant from outside in...  Could someone please help??  Thank you!!

Tyler:
Ok I like to sit in the basement Play video games have a good time but one day I opened a pop and set it down for
A minute went to pick it up an the entire pop can was coverd
In ants these ant have been here a while and I Havnt minded but after this I'm pissed I can't eat any food without ants every where I need a really afective way to get these gone

Mindy:
I HAVE TRIED EVERY THING THAT I CAN THINK OF TO KILL THEM. MY HUSBAND KNEW BOUT THIS STUFF YOU CAN GET AT FEED STORE CALLED VIPER. IT WORKS EVERY TIME FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS. IT DON'T ONLY GET RID OF ANTS IT GETS RID OF ALL LITTLE BUGS! LOVE IT I BY VIPER AND KEEP IT UNDER MY SINK JUST IN CASE I NEED TO SPRAY HOUSE AND YARD AGAIN.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version