Critters > Critters

Lady bugs

(1/3) > >>

Forum Admin:
I found this at http://www.ladybuglady.com

6. How can I get them out of my house?
A. If you don't have a lot, just leave them. They will leave when spring arrives. Disturbing them will only cause them to stress out leaving yellow markings on your walls. The yellow stuff, you see, is not waste matter, but rather, their blood. Ladybugs release a small amount of their blood which is yellow and smells, when they sense danger. Some people have said that it does stain on light colored surfaces.

Daniel :
I live in California and they are also coming into my room. For the past few weeks I have been taking them outside and putting them on our rose bushes, but they kept coming back. Now I just read this article and found out why they come inside my house. But, I would like to know if I should just leave them in my room and let them be or keep taking them outside every morning. I don't want to kill them and I don't mind them hibernating in my room. Just want to know what would be best for them. Please reply if you know what I should do. Thanks!

Viva:
if you captured a ladybug what happens when its wings are balck?

storygirl:
i love your article

Loria Farruggia:
I am to the point I don't want to get in my bed at night ,I will make sure they are all gone and wake up with them hitting me in face.What do I do I got up this morning and my ceiling in bedroom looked spookie with these critters.I hate them want them gone pls help. Thank You Loria Farruggia

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version