Cleaning > Cleaning

How can I get rid of the sour house smell?

(1/4) > >>

decorsector:
* Dry out the living quarters first, and then clean out your basement so it is empty of anything that can hold moisture and run it down there as well. Remove cardboard boxes.

* If you have a forced air heating and cooling system with ducts on your home, get the ducts checked. Decades-old houses can have mold, lots of built-up of dirt and other nasty stuff that can cause a foul odor. Your ducts can also be rusting now, so you may need to have them changed.

Sakirjaman:
Dry up the particular living quarters primary, after which purify your basement therefore it is empty of something which holds moisture and also run it decrease there too. Eliminate card board boxes.

An Ozone Generator or Air-born Hydrogen Peroxide Gadget can also operate, but they tend to be costly and may even not get towards the root of the situation. Covering or filtering odors is often much more pricey than removing their supply.

Get hold of a large pump of Febreze mainly because it works on almost everything. Smelly hampers, sticky autos, sleeping bags that reek of camp fire... you applesle the smell, Febreze can quell. You can get it at the majority of supermarkets.

DebraY:
I just transfer in our new house. And same as you, I had experience that on my first day in our new house. There is a stinky smell which I cannot identified. It is really disgusting when I smell that unbearable odor. It will surely adds up to your mood for the whole day. Who wants to live in a home that smells bad? I'm sure no one! As this, I have read an article [url=http://personalmoneynetwork.com/moneyblog/2013/02/22/how-to-deal-with-smelly-houses/]here[/url]. Well, it somehow help my problem. Thank God!

patsy allen:
My husband has low Testerone his dr gave home cream for this instead of the pills...please tell me if their is anything I can use to cover this pungent smell...trying to breathe in my own home:(

JJ Henry:
I just wanted to throw in my secret. the best product I used is Room Shocker. I moved into a new (older) house and it had a strange sour/musty smell. I used Room Shocker and it took the smell right out and it never came back. Seriously this stuff is amazing. Check it out at http://www.biocidesystems.com/roomshocker1.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version