Cleaning > Cleaning

How can I get rid of the sour house smell?

<< < (3/4) > >>

karen:
A good pet industrial cleaner sounds good, but I don't know the name of it.

mohammed umran khan:
I'VE BOUGHT A PET INDUSTRIAL AND POWERFUL ODDUR CLEANER IT EVEN KNOCKED OUT THE SEWAGE SMELLS.

mohammed umran khan:
I'VE TRIED ALL SORTS OF PRODUCTS I MIGHT USE SOME OF THE HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS SEEN ABOVE THIS ANIMAL BLOCKS UP THE DRAIN BUT I HAVE A POWERFUL ACIDIC CLEANING LIQUID AND IT'S EXCELLENT.

nmorales :
I totally agree with the second answer. Febreze is an awesome product to use to really get rid of any odor, especially a sour smell. Febreze also has a line of carpet care products, to freshen the carpet up. And whats really great about Febreze is that if you log onto www.febrezecarpetcare.com you can get a coupon to save money on these product!!! ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION!! GOOD LUCK HEATHER

kayla:
 I do know the bowl of vinegar works. I on,y have one room with carpet but i have 2 dogs and 4 cats they all go to the bathroom where they are supposed to but 3 of our cats are my cats kittens so when we were trying to box train them they had quite a few problems in that carpeted room i have steamcleaned multiple times the smell just came back. so try the vinegar i actually used two bowls for my one room.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version