The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Re: Candle wax in the carpet  (Read 8672 times)

Sakirjaman

Re: Re: Candle wax in the carpet
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2013, 01:19:10 AM »
if you cant do it yourself with the ice or some other things ask professional for help....thankyou

Tamar

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 09:47:38 PM »
Don't bother with the ice. Go straight for the iron method!

Tena

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2010, 04:35:28 PM »
BLACK candle wax on WHITE CARPET i used paper towels and an iron, had a large pool of wax on carpet that dog stepped in...didn't pick up any wax with ice but the iron and paper worked WONDERS... there is a very faint gray spot that i am going to scrub out but the carpet feels normal to the touch..probably just traces of dye left over...but I was about to just DIE when this happened... and now its GONE....use a lot ofpaper towels and keep going til u dont have any 'greasy' spots showing up... THANKS

Joan Brooks

Re: Candle wax in the carpet
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 08:45:13 PM »
I have already put ice on the candle wax and when it's dry tomorrow I will try the paper bag and ironing procedure. I will let you know if it works. Thank you for the instructions.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: