Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous

"found" Continuing Education Bucks


Thanks.  I might try that as I have been laid off for a while.

FYI:  J.T.P.A. (Job Training Partnership Act) is available in some states for vocational training, especially if you have been laid off.  I participated in this program to become an LPN in one year.  All tuition, books, etc. were paid; AND I was able to collect my unemployment benefits while in school.  Applications were taken at the state unemployment office.  I think this program is also available to "displaced homemakers".


[0] Message Index


Go to full version