The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: A "Grocery Bag" trash can  (Read 65366 times)

InAlabama

Re: A "Grocery Bag" trash can
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2003, 08:14:33 PM »
Hello,
The last time I was in Lowe's they had something similar to what you described.  I don't think it was exactly what you are looking for but it served the same purpose.  It has a slit in the top on two sides that the bag handles attached to.

:)

monimoo

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2003, 11:09:59 PM »
Thank you Diana for your help--I tried QVC (online) but no such luck...I will keep searching both locally and online--there must be at least one out there!

diana

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2003, 04:07:37 PM »
http://URL

hi, i know what you r talking about..the last time i saw them they were being sold by qvc..u could try their web site..this one could accomidate large and small bags in one unit.

monimoo

A "Grocery Bag" trash can
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 06:12:24 PM »
Hello everyone-I am new to this website & forum & look forward to reading the newsletters. I'm looking for a specific trash can for my kitchen that will accomodate plastic grocery bags. They're called "Bag Its" or something like that, but what's unique about them is that they have two "knobs" (for lack of a better word) at the top of the can that will hold the handles of a grocery bag!  We had one before, long ago, but wish I had a new one now.  Where can I get one of these?  They were so convenient because the bag did not slip down in the can! Thank U for your help!:)

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: