The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: RED ANTS  (Read 16835 times)

RobinS

• God Member Plus
  • God Member
  • banditsbuddies.com
    • View Profile
Re: RED ANTS
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 07:21:46 PM »
Diatamacous earth I swear by for outside crawling critters.  I also use Garlic Barrier to repel mosquitos...cheaper and safe for the environment.
A Natural Approach to Life for you and your Pet.
www.banditsbuddies.com

Forum Admin

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: RED ANTS
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2005, 05:09:15 PM »
Hi Teri,

There are many suggestions about pests on the site and in the forum.  Just use the search engine and look up the word ants.

Hope the information is helpful to you.

Randal

TERI LOPEZ

RED ANTS
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2005, 04:21:40 AM »
WE RECENTLY PURCHASED A NEW HOME. WE HAVE BEEN LIVING HERE FOR TWO MONTHS AND, NOW (APRIL) I HAVE NOTICED RED ANTS ALONG THE TRIM AND FLOOR OF MY KITCHEN. I HAVE ALSO NOTICED THEM NEAR THE ENTRYWAY OF MY GARAGE. LAST NIGHT, I NOTICED A LINE OF THEM STARTING TO MAKE THEIR WAY UP TOWARDS MY KITCHEN DOOR. I NEED HELP GETTING RID OF THEM FAST. I ALSO NOTICED THEY SEEMED TO BE GOING INTO A TINY CRACK BETWEEN THE FLOOR TRIM AND WALL IN MY GARAGE. I'M AFRAID THEY ARE MOVING IN BEHIND THE WALLS. HOW CAN WE GET RID OF ANTS ONCE THEY ARE IN THE WALLS OF THE HOUSE? HELP!!!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: