The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Dieting With Vinegar  (Read 17291 times)

treshay

• Hi everyone!!
    • View Profile
Re: Dieting With Vinegar
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 03:47:36 AM »
I have a wonderful recipe for a tonic that makes this a much easier thing to do.  Purchase 1 can of frozen apple juice concentrate and 1 can of frozen white grape juice concentrate.  Prepare both cans as directed in a large enough pitcher.  Fill one can half-way with apple cidar vinegar and pour in. Mix all together and drink.  This makes alot of juice and it tastes more like apple juice or white grape juice so you don't get the taste of apple cidar vinegar as much.  I was making it and drinkiing it on a regular basis and it was not hard to do.  The only reason I'm not drinking it now is because I ran out of ingrediants and forgot to buy them the last few times I've gone shopping and then it was almost completely gone from my mind LOL.  
Teresa...Wife of 8 1/2 years and Mommy of 2 beautiful girls, 2 beautiful birds, and one beautiful dog

refuge821

• God Member Plus
  • God Member
  • Fantastically Frugal
    • View Profile
    • The Nature In Us
Dieting With Vinegar
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2006, 01:59:50 PM »
Dieting With Vinegar

Taking a bit of apple cider vinegar with or just before meals isolates the fat in food adn it passes through the system.  Diet clinics often use this trick and it seems to work great.
The Nature In Us
www.thenatureinus.com
Nature & Travel Photos
donnawatkins.smugmug.com

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: