The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: need help finding product  (Read 19165 times)

CHEMTEX

• View Profile
Re: need help finding product
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 11:15:30 AM »
Hi.  My boss stumbled across your message.  We are the company in Houston that sells the Original Quaker House Rust and Stain Remover.  Please give us a call at 1-800-CHEM-TEX we will be glad to ship you this product. 

admin

Re: need help finding product
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 05:57:06 PM »
I did a bit of searching online and found it.

http://www.quakerhousecleaners.com/index.htm

mspiggyd1

need help finding product
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 05:47:25 PM »
 The product is called The Original Quaker House Rust & Stain Remover: for fabrics, toilet bowls, metals, urine stains, sinks, and carpets. . All that is written on the bottle is that it's by Quaker Cleaners in Houston, Texas. I learned about the product on this website and it was written by Marcia Horn Noyes.  Marcia if you are reading this please hlep me or anyone else. I want this cleaning product!  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: