The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: TOOL & CRAFT organizing  (Read 19422 times)

refuge821

• God Member Plus
  • God Member
  • Fantastically Frugal
    • View Profile
    • The Nature In Us
Re: TOOL & CRAFT organizing
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2010, 08:59:30 PM »
WOW!  Thanks for that idea!  My hubby is organizing the garage this weekend.
The Nature In Us
www.thenatureinus.com
Nature & Travel Photos
donnawatkins.smugmug.com

Cyinda

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
TOOL & CRAFT organizing
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2006, 06:34:30 PM »
Enough! With those cramped tool boxes. I went to Big Lots and bought $4 stackable "vegetable" type bins. I stacked them 8 high and for stability hooked the top 4 bins to the studs with four eye-hooks screwed into the studs with nylon wire zip-ties through the back of the bins & eye-hooks. This takes up only about 1 foot square of my precious floor space. I a list of the tools in each bin and attached the list to the side. No more rummaging around in drawers or a cramped toolbox when I need a screwdriver or my duct tape. I am going to organize my craft supplies the same way. This would also work well for toys, but don't stack them so high in a child's room. The bins are super sturdy and hold lots of heavy tools!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: