Miscellaneous > Miscellaneous

Looking for plastic taps for shoes


Have you tried some of the local shoe repair places?  That's where I used to get them many years back.  Even if they don't carry them, they should be able to order them.

For years I have used plastic taps to reduce wear on the heels of my shoes.  I used to buy them for a company called Hale Heels.  They went out of business a few years ago.  Does anyone where I can buy these taps??  They're like the old metal ones you used to put on the heels of shoes, but they're plastic.  Thanks


[0] Message Index


Go to full version