The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Car Insurance need help  (Read 15910 times)

dottie1966

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Car Insurance need help
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »
Hi Monty,
   I have to tell you that I work for a major insurer. I believe the only way to get an accurate quote from a company is to deal with them directly. On top of that, you need to understand that each state is going to be a little different. The state of NC plays a different role in setting the rates than IL. Limits of liability may not be the same, you may be living in area with more claims,thefts vandalisms,etc.There are many factors.Go with a comapny that's rated A++ by A.M.Best.

Monty

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Car Insurance need help
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:49:18 PM »
Helo, ok, so since i have moved i need to get a new car insurance provider, cause my current insurance company wants to jump $500 since i moved from NC to Chicago.
anyway, who ya'll got for car insurance? are they reasonably priced for a 6-month period?
i've done those comparisons on the web, i have checked some quotes from http://www.oneshopinsurance.com. yeah its cool but i would like to hear what's good from other forum members.kindly share your experience and ideas.

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:10:04 PM by Manni »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: