The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Car Insurance need help  (Read 16587 times)

dottie1966

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: Car Insurance need help
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »
Hi Monty,
   I have to tell you that I work for a major insurer. I believe the only way to get an accurate quote from a company is to deal with them directly. On top of that, you need to understand that each state is going to be a little different. The state of NC plays a different role in setting the rates than IL. Limits of liability may not be the same, you may be living in area with more claims,thefts vandalisms,etc.There are many factors.Go with a comapny that's rated A++ by A.M.Best.

Monty

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Car Insurance need help
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 10:49:18 PM »
Helo, ok, so since i have moved i need to get a new car insurance provider, cause my current insurance company wants to jump $500 since i moved from NC to Chicago.
anyway, who ya'll got for car insurance? are they reasonably priced for a 6-month period?
i've done those comparisons on the web, i have checked some quotes from http://www.oneshopinsurance.com. yeah its cool but i would like to hear what's good from other forum members.kindly share your experience and ideas.

thanks in advance
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 11:10:04 PM by Manni »

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: