The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: cleaning lava rock on house  (Read 16040 times)

PRiMe4u

Re: cleaning lava rock on house
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2007, 09:10:06 PM »
I assume a pressure-washer might help you. My Father used one from Sears on his pressure-treated wooden deck and made it go from OLD BROWN to just like new color, so ............ try, try and try, maybe you will be happy, or ......... get a sand-blaster/bead-blaster (poorman'z version is air-compressor or tire pump ?) and use walnut shells or ??? ask expert at ? motorcycle shop or a nice OLD farmer. I like to leach helpFULL info from expert'z. My Father KNOW'z SOOO much ......... I quit. He told the VIP Auto Manager to call the Cop'z because he refused to pay for a wheel-bearing adjustment when he went in for a tire alignment ...... because he KNEW from experience that the FIRST thing a proper mechanic does when doing a wheel alignment iz to check and adjust the wheel bearing. He think'z NEW ball-bearing'z come TOOO loose.

menajr8

cleaning lava rock on house
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
  I have searched the net every way I could think of and have found nothing.  Does anyone know what to use to get hard water deposits off lava rock that is on the outside of my house?  

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: