The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Halloween Treats  (Read 14587 times)

teatime44

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Halloween Treats
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2008, 02:05:59 PM »
Since we are all trying to save money and want healthier treats for our Trick or Treaters..........I am doing the following this year in place of candy bars:

I am giving out envelopes of Hot Chocolate.  I need 40 treats.  So I purchased 4 boxes of Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate for .99 a box.  Each box has 10 envelpes of
hot chocolate.  For less than $4.00 I have my 40 treats.
You could use halloween stickers to make them more festive. However,                     I searched on Google images for a cute 3 x 3 halloween image.  I found a cute
ghost, jumping out of a bag.  I ran off one copy of the image.  Then I ran off
another and had two up.  On the two, I used a fine tip orange marker to print
HOT CHOCOLATE  in the middle of the ghost.  I cut the two ghost out, ran a
copy, cut out ran four up etc. until I had eight ghost on the page.  I copied 5
copies and now I have 40 ghost to cut out.  Now glue each ghost to the front
of each envelope of hot chocolate, making a cute, healty treat for the little ones.

I had my GrandChildren glue the ghost on each envelope for family craft fun time.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: