The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Water Leak?  (Read 12143 times)

refuge821

• God Member Plus
  • God Member
  • Fantastically Frugal
    • View Profile
    • The Nature In Us
Re: Water Leak?
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 07:56:47 PM »
I've not had experience with this but I would think that water seeping through in a basement would be similar and this forum addresses that.  It's a great site for you to post your question.  Seems they've got a lot of "fix-it" type folks on that forum:

http://forum.doityourself.com/basements-attics-crawl-spaces/368057-would-like-seal-my-concrete-basement-floor.html
The Nature In Us
www.thenatureinus.com
Nature & Travel Photos
donnawatkins.smugmug.com

mei1005

• View Profile
Water Leak?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2010, 07:08:24 PM »
I noticed (with the last 2-3 days) a large water spot on my back patio. I live in the city and have a patio, no yard. The spot starts about 10 feet away from the house and is about 8 feet long and 1-3 feet wide. There's not enough water for it to even be considered a puddle, it's just damp to the touch. I have no idea where to begin figuring out the source. There is no water inside the house anywhere and it's not coming from anything on the patio. It's literally in the middle of the patio.

Does anyone have any information or experience with this sort of thing? I'm a new homeowner and am slightly paranoid about things going wrong in my house.

Should I even be worried?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: