Critters > Critters

ants

(1/3) > >>

tony1:
The best thing I tried is Armour All! It works! They don't like the slippery surface and it makes your counter shiny! And is non toxic and no smell.

Genie1000:
I tried the  powder cinnamon remedy/deterent for ants and it worked great!!!   It worked so well I sprinkled outside near the front and back doors.  However, I just found out that cinnamon is what some hunters swear by to attract bears, and we also have a major bear problem around here. A bear family comes near the homes around here every night.  I guess I will be spraying off the areas here shortly.  So folks, be careful about what deterent you use if you live in areas where there are bears.
Genie, Evergreen, CO

refuge821:
There's a lot of content on the site about ants.  Search for the word ANTS on the home page of the website:  www.thefrugallife.com

tim:
I have a large colony of black ants in my back yard. Its is about 4'x8' and the ground is like a sponge. They have killed the grass where the colony is so I'm not worried about a dead spot in the grass. Any suggestions as to what I can do will be appreciated. Thanks Tim

DILLPILL:
WE HAVE ANTS IN THE CLOSET, HUNDREDS OF THEM.  ALSO WE HAVE THEM IN THE BATHROOM, HUNDREDS OF THEM, THEY ARE EVERYWHERE IN THE BATHROOM, ON THE FLOOR AND WALL AND THE TUB. ABSOLUTELY NONE IN THE KITCHEN!!! OH YES,ALSO ANTS IN THE BED, AND COMPUTER KEYBOARD. ALL KINDS OF THEM.  BLACK, BROWN AND TINY BITING RED ANTS. I CAN UNDERSTAND IN THE KITCHEN, BUT ALL THESE OTHER PLACES? THE BATHTUB IS JUST FULL OF THEM, COMING OUT OF THE FAUCET, THE WALLS. I CAN'T FOR THE LIFE OF ME FIGURE OUT WHY THEY ARE COMING IN THESE PLACES. ANY IDEAS?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version