The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: End of Lease  (Read 16646 times)

cfkingfish

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: End of Lease
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 07:36:35 PM »
If you are worried about the scratches, I recommend using a clearcoat safe rubbing compound. 3M makes an excellent one that you can buy at NAPA or other auto stores. Just dont let the complex car lingo get to you, and I think you should be just fine!

mqcarpenter

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
End of Lease
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 09:18:25 AM »
I am new to leasing, but am coming to the end of a leased Ford Focus in about a year. We will be under mileage, and only have a few scratches. I would consider it normal wear and tear, but who knows. What I am worried about is the fact that I have no interest in buying it, trading it in, or getting a new lease. I want to walk. Even with the mileage and "normal" wear, what can I expect the dealer to do? I am very concerned about them trying to hose me. Is there something I can review or tips on this situation? Thank you

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: