The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Broken Makeup  (Read 16804 times)

Linda Colucci

Re: Broken Makeup
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2004, 09:02:38 AM »
I would take all the broken pieces and put them into a small, clean empty jar -- perhaps a small pill bottle, or a large pill box with a secure lid, or a lip gloss container with a screw-on lid.  Even a small zip-lock baggie would work.  Crush the pieces with a toothpick or even a coffee-stirrer -- then use a brush to apply the blush powder.  Works for me on blush and powder foundation also.

Christine Anderson

Broken Makeup
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2004, 11:00:50 AM »
I dropped a compact filled with blush and the blush itself shattered into a hundred pieces.  It's still good, but it makes a powdery mess when I open it, and of course I can't put it in my purse, because it leaks.  :(

Does anyone know how I can re-solidify it into the chunk it's supposed to be?  

I tried water, but it just beaded up.  

TIA!  

Christy

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: