The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Painting an Old Grill Using Auto Paint Shop  (Read 18408 times)

Jack Zavada

Re: Painting an Old Grill Using Auto Paint Shop
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 12:09:19 PM »
If you're talking about a barbecue grill, they now have high-heat resistant spray paint, in cans, that you can use to paint a grill yourself. It's available at Wal-Mart and most hardware stores for about $4 a can. As the previous reply said, the auto paint shop will be expensive, and the suggestions to pay or barter with a friend or relative to do the job for you would save you lots of money. Check this spray paint out--hardware store clerks are always happy to advise you.

refuge821

Re: Painting an Old Grill Using Auto Paint Shop
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 06:05:46 PM »
Auto body shops are pretty expensive.  I would look for a handyman that does odd jobs.  Or, you could think of somebody you know that could paint it and offer a trade off of something you could do in return.  Baking, sewing, etc.  If it's a large grill it would be hard to move and you'd probably need somebody to come to your place rather than having to take it to a body paint shop.

Beejga

Painting an Old Grill Using Auto Paint Shop
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 03:04:34 PM »
Can a grill be painted by an auto paint shop.  I was thinking the paint shop is experienced and would provide an excellent paint for the grill.  Any suggestions?  I have severe allergies, and could not paint it myself.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: