The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: xeriscaping  (Read 19340 times)

herblady

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Re: xeriscaping
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2003, 07:30:01 PM »
Here's another website to visit for ideashttp://www.water.denver.co.gov/xeriscapeinfo/xeriscapeframe.html

E Gillespie

Re: xeriscaping
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2003, 09:39:59 AM »
We recently moved /from/ New Mexico, but while there got a great magazine published free by the Albuquerque City Council called "The Complete How-To Guide to Xeriscaping." It's probably 3 or 4 years old now, but you could see if they still make it. Probable places listed in it are Water Conservation Office 768-3655 (I'm assuming 505 area code), http://www.cabq.gov/resources/ and Water Conservation Office P.O. Box 1293 Albuquerque, NM 87103. You could also root around and see if there's a similar state agency, and try calling your local water company office. I bet they all have ideas.  Also, since you're in southern NM, how about trying NMSU? I bet they have an extension office that'll give you all sorts of guidance. Good luck!

55pepper

xeriscaping
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2003, 12:12:57 PM »
We live in southern NM and want to convert our lawn to a water friendly desert landscaping.  Anyone with experience doing this?  We need to get rid of a yard full of grass!
Thanks!

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: