The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Blck ring around bottles in my shower  (Read 12919 times)

refuge821

• God Member Plus
  • God Member
  • Fantastically Frugal
    • View Profile
    • The Nature In Us
Re: Black ring around bottles in my shower
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 12:59:19 PM »
I have noticed one particular shampoo that leaves a black ring under it ... kinda purplish.  It has made me wonder if there's some chemical in it that is not a good thing.  I've used natural hair care products from the health food store for a very long time, but this last batch of shampoo I bought has been doing this.  Maybe it's the same thing ... if all your items can relate to something like that. 
The Nature In Us
www.thenatureinus.com
Nature & Travel Photos
donnawatkins.smugmug.com

brutus101

• View Profile
Re: Blck ring around bottles in my shower
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »
I am not sure if walls or ceiling has been treated.

Thomas Rich

Blck ring around bottles in my shower
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 02:23:55 PM »
 I know that the apt above had a serious water damage.  I am having black rings around bottles in my shower (shampoo, bubble bath and even a sponge)  Do I have mold as a result of maybe the walls or ceiling not treated?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: