The Frugal Life Forum

Author Topic: Cleaning Corelle plates  (Read 17894 times)

uncola302

Re: Cleaning Corelle plates
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2005, 04:40:14 PM »
You might try the "softsoap" type cleaner they make for smooth top ranges. I had one with a Corning top-like the Corelle plates-and it removes stains without harming the design. It's not very expensive and it lasts a really long time. Use just a small amount and your plates will look new. I use it on all my corning ware as well as the dishes. One bottle last me over a year and it costs around $5.00 in my area. 8) ;)

CSinbad

• God Member
    • View Profile
Re: Cleaning Corelle plates
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2003, 07:00:13 PM »
An Oxi Clean type product might work.  I would test it on something that you don't mind getting ruined as it could remove your design.  
CSINBAD

wizbucks

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
Cleaning Corelle plates
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2003, 11:46:34 AM »
The outer rim of my dinner plates have a yellowish stain and I cannot seem to remove with anything.  Any suggestions?

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Note: this post will not display until it's been approved by a moderator.
Name: Email:
Verification:
Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image
Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the most popular search engine?:
Enter the last three numbers in d71324gh: