Skip to content
Home » Critters » termites » Re: Re: termites

Re: Re: termites


    Do you live in a very damp area?  If not get your money back from those  ‘professionals’.  Then go to a real professional and after that get your wood sealed. Or just get your wood sealed.  I believe that is what they do in damp areas.  You could also replace all wood parts with metal.  I can’t think of any other solutions, sorry.