Skip to content
Home » Critters » Web Worms » Re: Re: Web Worms

Re: Re: Web Worms



    I noticed that no one had replied to the webworm question.  I don’t have a cure but a suggestion.

    You might try contact  the Agricultural Extension Service in your county.  If you cannot find them in the phone book try calling the county courthouse.  If they are not actually located in the courthouse, the county swithboard should have their number.  They are a wealth of free advice.