The Frugal Life – Living Well With What You Have – Home Page › Forums › Finances › Experts only
- imported_annagonzalezMemberAugust 9, 2009 at 3:04 amPost count: 2
My name is Anna
I am student of University of London.
I am studying Finance & Financial Law.
I am seeking professional opinion on several extremely important questions.
Please help me with your advices, but I do need only normal answers please do not waste your time saying: “Google it!” or providing shitty links with no descriptions.
1. Does it worth to continue investing into financial education while crisis is alive?
2. When do you think crisis will be finished?
3. Shall I learn some new skills from non financial sector?
4. Is it right time to buy real estate in countries such as Latvia, Ukraine, and Lithuania now?
a. 75 000 EUR is regular price for 2 bedroom flat in Riga city center 1,5 years ago was aprx. 250 000 – 500 000
b. Same situation in Ukraine and Lithuania
c. Ukraine and Lithuania are very unstable in political point of view
d. Latvian lat is artificially world's strongest currency
5. What types of financial professionals are most needed now?
6. How can I get a free education online on stock market?
7. I am looking for free, online, professional financial library with expert's publications.
8. Any good place to work for freelance copywriter?
Thank you very much for your time and effort.
P.S. Sorry for my English, I am not British, yet 🙂imported_refuge821MemberAugust 10, 2009 at 4:01 pmPost count: 183
I'm sorry there hasn't been any replies, but our community profile is pretty much at-home moms and homeschoolers wanting to live a frugal lifestyle or get out of debt. You might focus on forums with a financial investment focus or political interest.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.